If you have an email account provided by your ISP and you use email forwarding, you should contact your own ISP for webmail services.
If you have a POP3 email account provided directly by Web Widgets, you will also have an automatic webmail account. In most cases, the webmail address is one of the following
Instructions for login
- Do not put www in front of the addresses above
- At the login page, enter your whole email address as the username.
- Enter your email password. If you have forgotten your password, you can login to web widgets first to check or change it.
- Skip any system maintenance screens.
- Click on inbox to go to your inbox.
- Please note there is a limit of 100MB per account, so please delete any spam or emails with large attachments. Our webmail client is designed for holiday management of inbox email, it is not designed for long term with permanent storage.
If you have google apps email, then you will have a custom domain name depending on which primary domain you registered for google apps...