In the November Website World newsletter, we're focusing on:
- How to Increase Website Sales at Christmas
- Unique Marketing Ideas for Christmas
- NZ Christmas Gift Ideas
- Should I take my website offline for summer?
- Our Free Professional Website Design Offer
- Sites of the Month
- Website Migration
- System Updates
- Training Webinars (New Sessions)
- Featured Support Videos
- Professional website design options
- WordPress and PHP websites
- Need training?
- 25% discount on hosting
- Recent Go Lives
- Changes to the way google maps are generated and cached. Maps are now saved and served as an ordinary static image.
- Google address auto complete has been disable from checkout. User feedback was that Google was not delivering quality results, and sometimes lost unit information entered by the customer. Google also now charge for this service. After surveying our facebook members we decided to remove this service. We are now investigating other ways to provide address verification via NZ Post or other APIs.
- Unit numbers were temporarily added to checkout, but we have now removed those as confusing to users.
- Voucher and Promo Codes now better support deep category tree filtering, so that a high level category now applies to sub categories automatically.
- Product recipes (Combo products) now supports product variations in the recipe.
- Product options now ordered as Size - Color - Style.
- Custom forms with persistent data now available.
If you have any other suggestions for system updates, please let us know.