We like our customers to have expectations of the level of service we will provide. Below you will find our preferred timeline for completing projects.
- Signup online for our 30 day free trial
- Pick a web design template (just pick any template if you want us to custom design a "look and feel" for you)
- Select the types of pages you want included in your website, eg home, links, news, shopping cart, gallery, etc
- Enter some contact details
- Check your email for login details, and other helpful information.
- Login to our user friendly content management system (CMS) to enter your text and upload your photos.
- Ask for help if you need it
- Register your domain name (web address) under the "settings" tab, then click the "domain names" link. The address will not go live until you pay for hosting. Fees apply.
- You can request customised web design or other professional help with your website. Fees apply.
- Time goes by (you are busy). Eventually you get all your information together. You can email or post the information if you want us to do it for you, or just enter it yourself online.
- Let us know when you want your website live. Hosting fees begin on this date.
- Once your website is live, you can use our free search engine submission tool. Under "settings" tab, then "search engines" link.
- Login to the CMS whenever you want to update your website.
- Statements are sent monthly. Payment can be made by credit card, cheque, direct debit or internet banking.
- Lastly, you will need to market your website by traditional means. In reality, websites receive very few hits from search engines, unless you have something very specific to sell. You should consider your website the same as a brochure or a communication medium, that you distribute by links in
emails and other printed materials.